Monday, August 2, 2010

Let Your Passions Stir Your Soul to Discover Your Right Work

By : Mignon Brooks

Life is a divine gift from God given to each living being. Within God's creation and plan, each of us has the ability to use this gift however he or she chooses.

Many philosophers and inspirational gurus have referred to these choices and its relation to life as a blank canvas that each of us can paint however we want. Now, if someone paints a picture he or she does not like, then there is a choice to wipe the canvas clean and start over again, learning from the previous painting you created.

For the benefit of the entire universe, it is important that each of us paints our canvas in the unique manner in which God created each of us. Although each of us are unique, we are all connected in this universe to play out a certain role we're here to play. If we don't play the role that lies deep within our hearts, everyone suffers because we will all miss the special gift inside of you that you were meant to share.

Wayne Dyer said, "Don't die with your music still inside you. Listen to your intuitive inner voice and find what passion stirs your soul."

My passion is to write. It's something I've done well my entire life. During my junior year of college, I decided I wanted to write for a living. I became a journalist. Although I left the journalism field as a full-time career, I've stuck with my passion. I teach writing as a professor. Even now as a life coach, I continue to write all kinds of stuff. I also have a novel in the works.

The point is that life is what you make it. It sounds so cliché, but it's so true. I always say that the world is my oyster, because for the most part I know I can do absolutely anything I want. It all depends on the choices I make each day. When I make a choice I don't like, I just make another choice that works better for me.

You have this power, too. Be sure to use it to create the best life for you.

Job Vacancy , Indonesia Job , Job Indonesia

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment